Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Peace


Week 2 of Focus 52 group. This is kind of "throw everything at the wall & see what sticks" collage. It's on a 9 x 12 hard canvas. I used cardstock, acrylic paints, matte gel, puffy paints, beads, buttons, and various other lil goodies.

I'm really enjoying doing this project because I don't feel any pressure. Usually when I make something, it has to be "perfect," although nothing ever is. But when I'm making these pieces, I'm not worried so much about the detailed outcome, because I only have a week and it's actually taking down some of my guard & self-criticism. It's FUN! (wish I could say that about taking photos of it, but not so much. LOL)
Original date: 1/15/2011

1 comment:

CP said...

This one is residing happily on the wall above my desk in my pink office! I love love love it, look at it at least 10 times a day and it makes me HAPPY!!! Love this piece!!! xoxoxo

Love the artist more. :)

Post a Comment